SARCC 7th Annual Recovery Walk
Time & Location
About the Event
This walk is going to look a little different from previous walks, but we still hope to increase awareness of Recovery throughout our community and inspire others to live in Recovery as well!
We encourage you to register as early as possible for this event because the first 300 people to register will receive a FREE T-Shirt.
- Once registered you will receive a mailing. Included in this mailing will be a card with a place for YOU to write why you are walking for Recovery or why you support Recovery. We encourage you to be as creative as you like, when decorating your sign.
- After you write "WHY" you are walking for Recovery or why you support Recovery on your sign. Please take a walk to a "cool" spot with your sign and take a picture or video of yourself with your sign.
- Next we ask that you share your picture or video on your favorite social media. Please hashtag #sarccrecovery in your posts! This is important because we hope to share some of your pictures and videos with everyone on the day of our virtual event!
- Sandusky Artisans Recovery Community Center is on Facebook and Instagram! Please Like and Follow Us!
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this process, see our "HOW TO" video on Facebook and Instagram coming Thursday August 20th.
On September 26th, 2020, we ask that you join us via ZOOM for our VIRTUAL EVENT!
We are going to have incredible speakers sharing their own personal stories of recovery, agencies from our community sharing the resources they have to offer, fun interactive polls and topics, and much, much more. We hope to have lot's of fun and REMEMBER the first 300 registrants will receive a free commemorative T-Shirt!